Persuasive Conversations 2.0 builds upon Persuasive Conversations 1.0 through introduction of advanced negotiation techniques and interactive practice and simulation. This 2-day program expands your knowledge of competitive and integrative negotiation strategies and culminates in a team negotiation simulation that integrates all skills.
The course focuses on 7 Pillars of Relationship Management which serve to lay the foundation of successful negotiation and persuasive communication. We also show you how to create an action plan to present yourself and your contributions as an asset to your supervisors, colleagues and reports—a strategy that is fundamental to master in a fast-moving, ever-changing business environment.
Highly valuable! [I learned] actionable practices, and all examples related to my actual job experience. Director, Corteva Agriscience
- Master the roadmap for impromptu presentations
- Develop awareness of 7 Pillars of Relationship Management and apply them to your work environment
- Develop an action plan to present yourself as an asset to your supervisors, colleagues and reports
- Practice strategies of persuasion and negotiation
- Use negotiation strategies in a competitive simulation game